the Food Industry
We formed Lentz Logistics in 2013 to provide transportation and warehouse services to food companies located throughout the greater Mid-Atlantic region. Lentz Logistics is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Lentz, a family-owned leader in the bakery products distribution industry since 1942.
Lentz Logistics operates a well-maintained, private fleet of 50 power units and 55 multi-temperature trailers to ensure we can meet the specific temperature requirements for your shipment. All transportation services are effectively planned and executed by an experienced team of logistics professionals using our integrated ERP, WMS, route planning software and fleet onboard technology platform.
How Lentz Logistics Can Help Your Business Thrive
When you think about it, we’ve been a logistics business for over 75 years. Now we use that vast experience to bring these benefits to our logistics customers:
- Outbound delivery of your finished goods to end-customers, third-party warehouses or cold storage facilities
- Onsite storage trailers (dry or refrigerated) – short and long-term rentals
- Shuttle service to transport your trailers, raw materials or finished goods inventory between facilities or warehouse locations
- Trailer snow removal (Reading area only)
- Customized short and long-term storage solutions for food products
- Cross-docking capability
- Case picking/outbound order fulfillment
- Pallet reconfiguring
- Rail car loading and unloading
- Multi-vendor consolidation
- Custom delivery schedules to fit your business needs